Residence is a tool that will allow you to protect any area of land (for a price) if you're not interested in joining a town. After setting up a residence your house/items will be protected from others. You may go further and prevent mobs or even players from entering - either by group or by playername.
Watch the video for a better visual, but you need to use the paper to mark two opposing corners of the area in need of protection. Then extend the selection to bedrock and sky:
/res select vert
Then create a name, and you'll be automatically charged a rate equal to the current price multiplied by the size of the region you're protecting:
/res create [name]
Residence commands after creation
To turn off things to everyone but you
/res set (resname) (flag) false
To give permission to everyone
/res set (resname) (flag) true
To give certain people permissions:
/res pset (resname) (user) (flag) true
To take permissions from certain people
/res pset (resname) (user) (flag) false
- Build – Allows players to build in your residence.
- Use – Allows players to use doors, levers, buttons, etc.
- Move – Allows players to move in your residence.
- Container – Allows players to use chests, hoppers, droppers, dispensers, and furnaces.
- TP – Allows players to teleport to your residence.
- Place – Allows players to place blocks.
- Destroy – Allows players to destroy blocks.
- Monsters – Allow or deny hostile mobs spawning in your residence.
- Animals – Allow or deny passive or neutral mobs spawning in your residence.
- TNT – Allow or deny TNT explosions in your residence.
- Creeper – Allow or deny creeper explosions in your residence.
- Ignite – Allow or deny flint and steel igniting on your residence.
- Firespread – Allow or deny fire spread.
- Bucket – Allow or deny bucket use.
- (Lava/Water)Flow – Allow or deny liquid flow. Add "lava" or "water" behind "flow" to specify a liquid.
- Hidden – Hide residence from
More Residence Help